Temporary Membership of the Club
- Gentlemen & Ladies above the age of 21 years can become temporary members of the Club for a period of up to three months in a year, without voting rights. Further extension for maximum up to three months i.e. not more than six months in a year may be granted to this category of members in exceptional cases only, with approval of the Screening Sub- Committee.
- The Honorary Secretary can give temporary membership for a period of up to one month only at any one time but not more than three months in a year.
- Temporary membership for a couple shall be deemed to be one, irrespective of whether husband or wife applies for the membership.
- Application for temporary membership shall be made on the prescribed form duly proposed and seconded by two full members of the Club.
- Defence Service Officers, visiting Shimla, on leave/temporary duty, may become temporary members on payment as notified by the management. This facility may also be extended to the retired Defence Service Officers.
- Nursing Officers of the MNS, stationed at Shimla/Jutogh may become temporary members on payment as applicable to other serving officers of Armed Forces Officers Mess.
|SER NO||CAT||NO OF DAYS||COST OF FORM (RS)||ENTRANCE FEES (RS)||MEMBERSHIP FEES (RS)||COST OF CARD (RS) (REFUNDABLE)||TOTAL (RS)||REMARKS|
|(a)||'A' to 'C'||01||-||200||-||100||300||18% GST will be charged extra.|
|(b)||'A' to 'C'||03||-||500||-||100||600|
|(c)||'A' to 'C'||One Week||-||800||100||100||1,000|
|(d)||Cat 'A' to 'C'||One Month||200||100||1,200||100||1,600|
|(f)||Cat 'A' to 'C'||Three Months||200||100||3,600||100||4,000|
- Temp Cards will be given to members who want to avail temp membership. These will be valid for the duration of the temp membership and are reqd to be deposited back on termination of the duration of membership for which they are issued.