- Dependants mean children of members, i.e. sons and daughters under the age of 21 years and unmarried daughters dependant on parents. Parents will apply for their dependant cards and pay the dependant fee before the dependants are allowed to use the club facilities.
- The sons and unmarried daughter of Full members shall also be eligible for applying for green card between the ages of 21 years to 25 years, subject to fulfillment of following conditions: -
|(a) ||The parents must apply for the green card of the Club for the children when they are between the ages of 21 to 25 years to enable the Management to register their names. The green card once allotted will be valid only upto the age of 32 years. (Auth ECM held on 26 Nov 2009)
|(b) ||If they (dependant son & daughter) have not used the club between the age of 13 to 21 years, a dependant fee as applicable from the age of 13 to 21 will be levied, for registering in this category.
|(c) ||Green card holder will most likely be student at this age. However, if he/she attains independent status they will be eligible to apply for permanent membership provided he/she meets the membership criteria of the club. More over, a green card holder who has attained the independent status not meeting the criteria of the club membership will cease to be a green card holder. Green Card holder and their parents are responsible to keep the Club management informed of their present status.
|(d) ||Full monthly subscription from the green card holder will be levied from the age of 21 years as a single member.
|(e) ||A 'Green Card' will be issued only when a written request is received from the parent members and can be withdrawn on request from parent members.
|(f) ||The membership to green card holders will be over and above the authorized strength of the Club. However, it shall not exceed 100 at any point of time.
|(g) ||On being granted permanent membership the difference of subscription i.e. security deposit and entrance fee depending upon the category applicable will be paid.
|(g) ||'Green Card' Holders will have no voting rights.
- 'Green card' holders will be allowed to sign chits but the responsibilities for payment will be that of parents in whose bill their chits will be added. Green Card holders applying for Full membership will be considered for out of turn grant of membership provided they fulfill the criteria for the category in which they fall and will be based on merit in their respective category.
All members will be responsible for the discipline of their children and ensure they follow club rules.
- Persons who are not dependant on members will be termed as guests.
- Full members only, may introduce guests into the club. No guests shall be entertained in the club unless the members accompany them.
- The Full members bringing guests to the club, shall enter their particulars in the guest register without which the guests shall be asked to leave the club premises.
- Not more than five guests (including local guests) in a month, shall be introduced to the club by a Full member during the months of April, May & June . During the remaining months, as well as on special occasion, guests may be introduced for more number of times, with the prior approval of the Honorary Secretary.
- A Full member may introduce a local guest (including his family), to the club, only on two occasions, in a month. Any other member of the club may invite same guest(including his family) on one more occasion only. In other words, a particular local guest could be invited to the club only on three occasions, in a month.
- Guests charges will be levied on members as notified by the mgt.
- Every member bringing guests to the club shall ensure that the dress regulation of the club and the excise regulations are observed by them.
- Any member, who violates these Bye-Laws, shall be liable to action in accordance with Memorandum of Association of the Shimla ADC and in addition, will be liable to penalty charges as deemed fit by the Executive Committee.
- If any guest misbehaves in any manner, he/she shall be liable to be ordered by the Honorary Secretary or any member of the Executive Committee, to leave the club. The members introducing the guests shall also be liable to action, as deemed fit by the Executive Committee in accordance with Memorandum of Association.