MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
- Outstation Membership will be given to only those Full members who are posted out of Shimla by nature of their duty, for which they will produce proof of transfer. On reversion back to Shimla or on retirement, they will cease to be outstation members.
- Full members who are posted out from Shimla may apply for outstation membership. However, it is clarified that only serving Defence/ State/Central Govt officers who have to go out of Shimla due to exigency of service/ transfer/posted out shall be granted outstation membership.
- In case an outstation member fails to pay his dues for one year, his/her membership may be terminated.
- These members will also continue to enjoy their voting rights.
- Those members who have been members of the club for 20 years and are of the age of 80 years and above will qualify as such members. These members will continue to enjoy their voting rights.
SENIOR CITIZEN MEMBERS
- Full members who have attained the age of 70 years and above and have been members of the Club for at least 10 years will be considered Senior Citizens and will have voting rights.
- The following may be invited by the Executive Committee to be honorary members of the Club, who will neither pay the mandatory club subscription nor be counted against the specified vacancies for that category. They will also not enjoy voting rights:-
- Ex President and Ex-Executive President of the Club.
- Members of the Executive Committee who have served for at least 1 year, in this capacity, on transfer from Shimla by ceasing to be a full member provided he is not settled in Shimla.
- Gentlemen and ladies of state and national stature with background in fine arts, culture and dramatics.
- Gentlemen and ladies who are members of professional or amateur theatrical groups during their stay in Shimla.
- Gentlemen and ladies, who are not full or temporary members, but are taking part in a cultural programme of the club, during the period of that activity.
- Distinguished persons.